• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Have you ever heard of no EUC required?

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter

maccus

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
It is a license plate mount with light. I usually use a full plate mount to try to keep the license from getting bent so much. 14 ga. material.

I also am looking at the M931A2s as I think they are the best of the tactical long nose 5 ton tractor trucks. They finally pretty much got it right. One can do whatever they want as far as tires/CTIS goes but the engine is a winner I think. Nothing wrong with the NHC ( I have a M818 ) but the 8.3 is a normal progression for an improved engine. Hopefully I will be recovering one soon.

The no EUC is a nice new twist.

Attachments

Last edited:

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dukeman,

Sorry for the delay, have been away from the computer. Yes I would be interested, assuming the truck is ready.

Vick

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks