• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawthornes tractor supply visit

colt45727

So I went to Hawthornes today looking to see if he had any parts for the hmmwv, but definitely no luck besides the two he is selling.

Not a bad price for the one though, $14k its missing the c pillar, a top, and seats but runs and drives. Compared to other bare bones hmmwvs I was looking at, before mine, its kinda cheap.

I hope thats a fair judgement, may need a price check on that one though.

Still had a good time looking at everything he has :shock:... with envy.

hot rod deuce

I think all the cheap H1's out there now days are hammering the price of military trucks. Most people are OK with a civy H1 inside because most have 6.5 turbos and OD.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He does have a $hit load of old parts....and he is VERY proud of them. Sounds like he's come down on his Hummer prices though. They were in the low 20's when I was up there a couple years ago picking up a goat.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He does have a $hit load of old parts....and he is VERY proud of them. Sounds like he's come down on his Hummer prices though. They were in the low 20's when I was up there a couple years ago picking up a goat.
The father passed away and prices are quite lower. The older stuff has to be thoroughly checked for rust!

colt45727

I thought the price wasnt too bad on the one hmmwv, he still wants $22k for the other one.

I did see the Ford 8x8 656 was still there. he said he wanted $6k alone for it. the engine look to be sitting in the bed. I got pics of that one b/c I almost wanted it but dont got the cash to meet his price.

He also had some track vehicle there for sell, its lil bit rusty but complete, look like a high speed tractor.

also looked to be 5 ton multi fuels there too.

whats a good price on a Ford 656?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks