• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hawthornes tractor supply visit

colt45727

So I went to Hawthornes today looking to see if he had any parts for the hmmwv, but definitely no luck besides the two he is selling.

Not a bad price for the one though, $14k its missing the c pillar, a top, and seats but runs and drives. Compared to other bare bones hmmwvs I was looking at, before mine, its kinda cheap.

I hope thats a fair judgement, may need a price check on that one though.

Still had a good time looking at everything he has :shock:... with envy.

hot rod deuce

I think all the cheap H1's out there now days are hammering the price of military trucks. Most people are OK with a civy H1 inside because most have 6.5 turbos and OD.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
He does have a $hit load of old parts....and he is VERY proud of them. Sounds like he's come down on his Hummer prices though. They were in the low 20's when I was up there a couple years ago picking up a goat.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
He does have a $hit load of old parts....and he is VERY proud of them. Sounds like he's come down on his Hummer prices though. They were in the low 20's when I was up there a couple years ago picking up a goat.
The father passed away and prices are quite lower. The older stuff has to be thoroughly checked for rust!

colt45727

I thought the price wasnt too bad on the one hmmwv, he still wants $22k for the other one.

I did see the Ford 8x8 656 was still there. he said he wanted $6k alone for it. the engine look to be sitting in the bed. I got pics of that one b/c I almost wanted it but dont got the cash to meet his price.

He also had some track vehicle there for sell, its lil bit rusty but complete, look like a high speed tractor.

also looked to be 5 ton multi fuels there too.

whats a good price on a Ford 656?