• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Heater blower motor

Stihl029

Well I pulled it out to verify... squirrel! (point) cage was on correctly.
So no joy there it seems that the motor spins in the wrong direction though.

I checked 20p and found some interesting info at figure 244 that differes from figure 206. Rigs without the winterization kits have a blower motor 22020945 (6105-164-6546), and rigs with the winterization kits have a blower motor 22098841 (6105-01-254-9496)

I checked all possible p/n with both GM Parts direct as well as Napa online with no joy for what I need.

If you should feel that you need to bend over for your parts for the regular truck the gm part number that I found to work is 52498869. They are about 90 dollars from the stealership or 50 from GM parts direct.

So anyone have a spare winterization kit or two or piece parts from said units? I may just end up having to find a fan kit from a VW that hooks up in the ducting.

Will post pics when I get home they are on my blackberry.

Thanks guys I guess I should have done some more homework before I piped up.

NPD732

The blower motor for the standard heater rotates clockwise. The blower for the arctic kit rotates counter clockwise. Four seasons part #35589 is the blower for the arctic kit. Part #35582 will work also. Ask for the blower off of a 84 S-10 pickup no ac.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks