• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NW Washington

svan

Hello and welcome from Bainbridge Island, WA. Regarding your "3 hours getting stuck" - did it really take you 3 hours to finally get stuck - you need to try harder.:):)

turbovr6jetta

No thats a grammatical error. Its was meant to mean it took me 3 hours to get unstuck. I actually got it kinda stuck 3 times within an hour of handing the guy the cash the mini pushed her right out except the last time. and some of that 3 hours were going to get more fuel. The deuce and to make its way out of its hole... It wasnt pretty and i kinda felt bad

turbovr6jetta

I did this about 132 times until I got to solid ground. Then the mini pulled/dug it up the 3 foot sheld it was burried it by the time it got to solid ground

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xn692DzVmRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Josh

Dont feel bad. I got my deuce high centered in front of all my buddies the same day I got it. Worst part was it was right after I said it would have no issue driving over that. :oops: Took me 45 minutes to get it dug out. Still havent lived it down.

odnorth

l'll be getting on the I-5 at Bellingham and off at Napavine. l cruise at 1900rpm, l have 395s on it so l think its about 50 mph, speedo is off about 10mph with the bigger tires.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks