• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello from NW Washington

svan

Hello and welcome from Bainbridge Island, WA. Regarding your "3 hours getting stuck" - did it really take you 3 hours to finally get stuck - you need to try harder.:):)

turbovr6jetta

No thats a grammatical error. Its was meant to mean it took me 3 hours to get unstuck. I actually got it kinda stuck 3 times within an hour of handing the guy the cash the mini pushed her right out except the last time. and some of that 3 hours were going to get more fuel. The deuce and to make its way out of its hole... It wasnt pretty and i kinda felt bad

turbovr6jetta

I did this about 132 times until I got to solid ground. Then the mini pulled/dug it up the 3 foot sheld it was burried it by the time it got to solid ground

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Xn692DzVmRM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Josh

Dont feel bad. I got my deuce high centered in front of all my buddies the same day I got it. Worst part was it was right after I said it would have no issue driving over that. :oops: Took me 45 minutes to get it dug out. Still havent lived it down.

odnorth

l'll be getting on the I-5 at Bellingham and off at Napavine. l cruise at 1900rpm, l have 395s on it so l think its about 50 mph, speedo is off about 10mph with the bigger tires.