• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hello new to the site , trying to read all the right posts to start with .

71DeuceAK

Wes, I thought that place in Marshfield was just parting out a bunch of 939's, when the price of scrap goes up they get cut up?

Re: the original post, yes, the market is rather high now. An M928A2 is the premium of the crop, XLWB and a winch. I myself would kill for one, but they are pretty expensive, and comparatively rare to begin with. As 98G would confirm the story, I have bid on several M927's at auction but never won, they go big price wise. A lot of farmers removed the bed and put seed/manure spreaders on, what are your planned uses for the truck in case I missed it?

It varies by state, so what I say here might not carry over to you, but a buddy here in Alaska (who is on SS) has a M923 he uses as a farm truck, and has it plated as such, farm plates. Doesn't need a CDL, and can be driven on public roads for farm use, i.e going to get a load of fertilizer.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Wes, I thought that place in Marshfield was just parting out a bunch of 939's, when the price of scrap goes up they get cut up?

Re: the original post, yes, the market is rather high now. An M928A2 is the premium of the crop, XLWB and a winch. I myself would kill for one, but they are pretty expensive, and comparatively rare to begin with. As 98G would confirm the story, I have bid on several M927's at auction but never won, they go big price wise. A lot of farmers removed the bed and put seed/manure spreaders on, what are your planned uses for the truck in case I missed it?

It varies by state, so what I say here might not carry over to you, but a buddy here in Alaska (who is on SS) has a M923 he uses as a farm truck, and has it plated as such, farm plates. Doesn't need a CDL, and can be driven on public roads for farm use, i.e going to get a load of fertilizer.

Rodney has whole trucks still.

m1010plowboy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well the good , the bad ,the ugly .
I'm good , the truck sold , the price $13,900 .
Oh well .
I jumped on the first truck I found and spent $4000. Then I got patient and the next 8 found me for $1000 each. Keep doing what you're doing, knock down some more doors like those MVPA boys. Some guys keep trucks and don't advertise just waiting for a guy like you to come along to save another truck. Good hunting!
l

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
John Appell has a M923A0 in the classifieds for reasonable price. it is a good looking truck in person.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks