• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help in ohio

randyscycle

Was this a legal place to wheel?

I DO NOT condone any type of vehiclular sabotage whatsoever, but if a frustrated property owner confronted with too many trespassers finally had enough, that may be a factor.

Really sucks that this had to happen to your truck. Whoever did this will get theirs one way or another.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
As if getting stuck wasn't bad enough :-x. I hate that for you.

This is one of the reasons I'm leary of getting into a very bad spot with my deuce untill I get my winch installed. When you get these things stuck it takes something big to get it out.

oilcan

Is this thing resolved yet? I might be able to make it out with something heavy enough to do the job. Shoot me a pm.

Oh, and if it's the result of illegal wheelin, don't bother. I'm not gonna open that can o' worms. (disclaimer)

Big CASE

hey man I am soo sorry for you and the truck .... iam in FL but if I was closer I would be there to get you out . because I know what it is like to been suck. but what they did to your truck is ......
if you find them I would put the Deuce up there a$$ side ways..
good luck BRO . por DEUCE :cry:

joeypushjr1

ok peoples..... thanx for all the replies and what not stretch44875 i just talked to you and thanx for the offer .. we got her out big thanx to 11eco (ron) and bgekky3 (nate) for coming out and getting-r-done.. i owe yall.. now just have to get her back together as you can se by the pic.. both front windows are bashed . passenger side window is bashed.. and right front turn signal lense is broke. but the lense just broke off i think gorigalla glue will handle this.. and as far as the fuel situation.. they must not have know abour the strainer.. cause it never made it past the strainer hehe thank god......so a good cleaning and some parts replaced and a shop vac on the inside for all the glass.. i should be good .. both guys that helped also took pic so im sure theyll throw them up here.. gunboy1656 a buddy of mine posted the pic i had so im sure more will show up later again shes home and thanx for the support from all . and ill never be back there casue im sure something bad would happen if i seen kids there messing around lol kidding.......joe

jrou111

Wow that sucks man. When my truck was stranded and I had to leave it overnight I left the windows down on purpose and took the batteries out. They stole the front shackles and moved some levers around though. :evil:

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
11echo, did you drive the tipper?
Maybe I should have. It weighs about 2500 more than the M35 and has Goodyear 124 radial's on it. The cargo truck doesn't have the best of NDT's on it and traction wasn't optimum. Joe's pumpkins were bellied in the dirt and was carrying extra ballast he didn't need. It was a tougher recovery than expected. I was glad to help out and meet the guys.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Folks,I can't say enough about recovery straps. a 30 and a 60 footer can do wonders. I use a 6" strap for the deuce and man can I get stuff moving. You can use them like a rubber band and utilize stored energy. I swear by them, have for over 30 years!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks