• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

help in ohio

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Joe! Did you get your truck fixed back the way it was? Just wondering how things were going.

tm america

glad to see you got out i would have left it there and hide out and watched the truck for the next couple days till those godless sister marrying punks came back to finish what they started .then i would have treated them how they treated my truck .somehow they would have ended up holding a cable around each arm with a truck on each end till they came up with the cash to fix the truck

tm america

good news is the truck is fixable and people like that will never have heart enough to do something nice for themselves.they will have to live with the fact they are just punks for the rest of their lives

joeypushjr1

ok guys yes shes all fixed up thanx again for all yall help....and gimp gimp gimp...lol its cool andydeiselpower hooked me up with a guy .. so no worries, again thanx all..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks