• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help locating a HEMTT - are they out there yet?

Jones

Not sure what the specs are but after thinking in terms of microfarad ratings for years I was surprised to run across them rated in farads. I remember what a wallop the little ones could deliver if you charged one and left if for some unsuspecting soul to find.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In my humble opinion, nothing in my lifetime will ever have the lagacy of the green 2 stroke diesel. In the hands of a competent deisel mechanic, these things roar. It was just within recent years that fire trucks got something other than detroits. I personally love them.

the old Detroit's are what they are. pretty much bullet proof and dependable. i just pulled a 671 out of a tractor that i scrapped. it's a good runner and i couldnt bear to scrap it. also saved the 10 speed but dont know why . pulled a 335 cummapart with a 13 speed hooked to it today. the 335 has low miles and might work for a spare in the XM818.