• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help! recovering underpowered deuce

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Sometimes it's just better to truck them home.

Mark3395

Yep, sometimes it's best to truck em. Overall I can't complain. I've had great success self-recovering so far, but I'm learning a lot from this jaunt.

A few months back I hauled my CUCV with towbar down to Warner robbins and picked up a nice 35a2C deuce. Used the towbar to haul the CUCV back to Illlinois. Couldn't tell it was back there. I guess it's just time to rebalance the Kharma.

jimh1985

Mine wouldnt even break 20mph shot out so mutch greay and blue smoke it was horrible, it burned about 4 quarts of oil on the way home! it took many attempts to get out of first gear it was stuck!

I would tell you this, sometimes they just need to be driven... mine probly sat for years, this happens to these engines when they do that. 2k miles later my truck runs great!