• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with item ID on my Deuce

KsM715

Oilleaker1, Look behind your seats, Is there a plate rivited to the back of the cab? Above your passenger side windshield, is there a little prop rod (on the outside) to hold the hood away from the cab when the hood is opened? If you have both those then I would say your truck had a gun ring at one point. If you have neither of them it probably didnt have a ring.

My Deuce has the prop rod but not the cab brace nor the ring leg holder on the side of the cab.

Edit: Look this thread over. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/deuce/48772-clamp-thing-next-stack.html

Last edited:

Oilleaker1

Update: Yes it does have the rivited inside cab plate, and yes more 50 cal. links down inside the RH vent, but no prop rod for the hood. Most likely had the ring before the hardtop was fitted. I can't understand why they didn't leave the gun on it for me????:lol: