• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help with Rough Country 4 inch lift

scottodog

I got a 4 inch lift with front springs and rear blocks but the u-bolts are for a 3/4 ton and won't fit the dana 60 and corp 14. Can someone tell me what ones i need and where to get the u-bolts? Thanks Scott

scottodog

Front and rear are wrong. It looks like superlift front kit might be 3418 just need a number for the rear u-bolts for a 4 inch block.

Cucvnut

did you tell the company you got your lift from you had a K30 ? also do a u bolt flip in the back so the rear u bolts have the nut on top of the axle instead of under it so they wont get caught on anything you just need u bolts plates from DIY4x4

did you tell the company you got your lift from you had a K30 ? also do a u bolt flip in the back so the rear u bolts have the nut on top of the axle instead of under it so they wont get caught on anything you just need u bolts plates from DIY4x4
My lift is from rough country to. The dont make U Bolts for the Dana 60's you will have to get them from superlift. They told me that when I bought it from them...fortunately I have a Blazer, so what came with my kit was good to go. I still have not had a chance to put it on though.

AJMBLAZER

Try your local parts stores and see if they have what you need. NAPA has scads of applications but for the Dana 60 you're probably SOL. I ended up having a local parts store make me a set of U-bolts. The two studs on the passenger side I just replaced with longer Grade 8 bolts. Worked fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks