• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hemmit rims from columbus problems mounting

frostvair

Banned
Did anyone put the rims on a truck yet? I tried to put them on an 818 and had a few issues with the valve stems and also the stud length. I will have to change studs for another 1" length to make them work. Am I missing something?:?::)

Westech

CPL
no... but the thing to do is use the rear lug nuts. Install the rear long nuts and then the rim and then the large outer nut. that will get the rim on the hub. The valve stem will be a problem.

area52

There are a few posts on here about the longer studs for the front. One way is to install "budcaps" If you search for that, you should find the posts I am talking about.

coeder

I need a better explanation. I have been asked that question for days now. I am not in on this info or something. That is definitely not my name. I would like someone to PM me and fill me atleast for all of the time I've spent responding to this question!:!::-D

frostvair

Banned
Coeder, you may understand, but I am the one under fire for some reason. It must be an OHIO thing. I read a bit on google and get the situation. It is nice to be informed.:-D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Coeder, you may understand, but I am the one under fire for some reason. It must be an OHIO thing. I read a bit on google and get the situation. It is nice to be informed.:-D

Just to be clear, is that a yes or a no(are you Darrell Braun)?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Frost, All Doghead asked was if you were Darrel. If you are not don't worry about it :-D. No harm on foul.

Doghead, If darrel does show up here under another username I don't expect him to admit it :wink:.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks, sorry if you were confused or offended. The best way to get a clear answer, is to ask a clear question.:wink: