• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here is a N00blet question

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What's the TMs say? Should be easy to comapre part numbers from the -20P.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, I looked and the trailer shoe is part#7064978 and the truck shoe is part#7521767 .

That's a NO. 6 minutes.

Last edited:

Varyag

Thanks. I was looking around and it seems that most places don't even have then in stock.

Ahhh well.

When I talked to Eriks they gave a part number of 7521767 for the NSN on the Deuce.

armytruck63

M35A2 = 1 wheel cylinder per wheel (top)
M105 = 2 wheel cylinders per wheel (top and bottom)

If the trailer brakes shoes are just worn or soaked with fluid, you can get them relined.

doghead

Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks. I was looking around and it seems that most places don't even have then in stock.

Ahhh well.

When I talked to Eriks they gave a part number of 7521767 for the NSN on the Deuce.

Sorry, I accidentlly posted the spring number, not the shoe number. I edited my post to be correct now.

jasonjc

The brake shoes off my 1953 checker 105 are identical to the ones on my deuce. And it only had 1 wheel cylinder.

Dirt

Good point Randy.

The older trailers use the same brakes as the trucks. But that seems to have made too much sense, too only have to stock one kind of brake parts. So the army changed the brakes on the trailer so they could stock more stuff.[thumbzup]:cookoo::cookoo:

Varyag

I am actually looking for both.

I just adjusted the Deuce's shoes and think it will be time to replace them soon. I would like to have a couple on stock in case I burn some up or just need them.

I was thinking it would be convenient to be able to keep only one set of parts for both.

Thanks for all the info guys. This site rocks.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks