• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here's a loaded question--baby seats

AJMBLAZER

If your seat mounts are solid the rear seat isn't going anywhere. If it comes loose you're all dead in the impact anyways.

Grew up riding around in the back seat of a '76 K5. Spent a lot of time in those little lap belt only "booster seats".

ida34

I grew up standing behind the cab in the bed of my grandfather's truck but I doubt we could bet away with it now. I think the mount is to ensure that the child seat does not twist forward at the top. It is kind of like having a five point racing harness instead of just a lap belt. Both hold you in but one is much safer and more likely to save you from injury.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Guess I'm feeling a little over protective.

My folks always let me ride in the back of the pickup, standing up, falling out, cracking my head. Maybe that is why I'm so dain bramaged.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks