• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here's Your Proof!!! 37s on M1009

CUCVDESTROYER

I'm in the process of doing a HD d44 /14b swap in my 1009 to run my 37's. ordering the ORD shackle flip kit in a few days. Both axles are geared to 4.10.... should be pretty radical once it's all on.

Mudstone

after a good long wile and a couple thousand miles as a dd i can say the truck is solid... running well still with the original 308s. Bad thing. I have a pin hole in my sidewall. I only just noticed it after taking the tire off the rim and putting in the bead lock inserts and slaving on it for a long time... now i think i need a new tire.

12vctd

10 bolts arent recomended for 37's but you can make them live a long time. Not everyone has the funds to do all of thier mods at one time. I wheeled the snot out of a dana 44 14b FF combo for 2 years with 38's broke 4 axle stubs during that time, but I could get stubs for nothing hardly and a dana 44 atleast mine was no stronger than a 10 bolt. I like to see hes enjoying the truck while hes collecting more parts. the only thing I worry about is the 3.08s and added rolling resistance making the tranny work harder