• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Here's Your Proof!!! 37s on M1009

CUCVDESTROYER

I'm in the process of doing a HD d44 /14b swap in my 1009 to run my 37's. ordering the ORD shackle flip kit in a few days. Both axles are geared to 4.10.... should be pretty radical once it's all on.

Mudstone

after a good long wile and a couple thousand miles as a dd i can say the truck is solid... running well still with the original 308s. Bad thing. I have a pin hole in my sidewall. I only just noticed it after taking the tire off the rim and putting in the bead lock inserts and slaving on it for a long time... now i think i need a new tire.

12vctd

10 bolts arent recomended for 37's but you can make them live a long time. Not everyone has the funds to do all of thier mods at one time. I wheeled the snot out of a dana 44 14b FF combo for 2 years with 38's broke 4 axle stubs during that time, but I could get stubs for nothing hardly and a dana 44 atleast mine was no stronger than a 10 bolt. I like to see hes enjoying the truck while hes collecting more parts. the only thing I worry about is the 3.08s and added rolling resistance making the tranny work harder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks