• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hidden deuce finds

Hitman

I found well lets say it was a good find as I took off the side wall in the shop van and it had been there a long time as its a 1965.

Stykz

After a long time of the passenger speak through door on my box rattling around and boucing back and forth from a lost lever to close it, I found it buried behind the drivers box seat in the little cubby holes with the door frames. It was a very happy day after several rain storms had utilized the non sealing door to ensure our wetness in bed

daytonatrbo

Haven't found anything too exciting in mine. There's a GI Joe figure chilling in one of the front tow rings, but I saw that before I bought it.

I found the auction paperwork where the previous owners bought each of my deuce's from govliq.

Found the PO left a fishing pole in the back of my 109.

I don't think I've found anything military related.

Katavic918

The only thing I found was "328th PLL" written on the turn signal lever housing. Not sure what PLL is but I'm guessing 328th was a unit designation.