• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV for use in movie

Avn-Tech

Group,

Looking for southern California HMMWV owners, who would be willing to rent/loan their vehicles for use in a movie.
This movie is based on a true story of a veteran wounded by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
We are currently working on funding for this movie so no dates have been scheduled, just trying to build a database of possible vehicles once funding is acquired.
There is a possibility that you can drive your vehicle in this movie.

I am providing wardrobe/props and vehicles for this film.

If you may be interested please email me at fish@ampmovieprops.com and include a photo of your vehicle.

Thank You
Avn-Tech
John Fischer

Sintorion

Can't help you, but hope your story is better than this one -
humvee.JPG
A friend of mine was in this along with two other soldier and hit a IED. Blew the entire back section to bits. Somehow all 3 survived. Two in front walked away. The gunner got the worst of it and was launched 30 ft in the air, but aside from a broken knee, he was ok.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks