• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV for use in movie

Avn-Tech

Group,

Looking for southern California HMMWV owners, who would be willing to rent/loan their vehicles for use in a movie.
This movie is based on a true story of a veteran wounded by a roadside bomb in Iraq.
We are currently working on funding for this movie so no dates have been scheduled, just trying to build a database of possible vehicles once funding is acquired.
There is a possibility that you can drive your vehicle in this movie.

I am providing wardrobe/props and vehicles for this film.

If you may be interested please email me at fish@ampmovieprops.com and include a photo of your vehicle.

Thank You
Avn-Tech
John Fischer

Sintorion

Can't help you, but hope your story is better than this one -
humvee.JPG
A friend of mine was in this along with two other soldier and hit a IED. Blew the entire back section to bits. Somehow all 3 survived. Two in front walked away. The gunner got the worst of it and was launched 30 ft in the air, but aside from a broken knee, he was ok.