• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Fording Kit Delimma

Augi

It's all there under the hood :)

What I have yet to figure out is how to test that the system is actually working properly...

Augi

Randy646

LESO has a water fording kit, if want one still its about 300 bucks for shipping, depending on the company you use. NSN: 2990013195435 It has the pioneer kit, high exhaust and snokel and every wrench and screwdriver to install it. Its for the M966.

Last edited:

ace7010

Fording kits

These vehicles have less than 1000 miles on them and appear to be brand new. We will be inspecting them prior to accepting them. I know about salt water and generally stay away from vehicles operated even near the coast, however, these particular units are, by far, the nicest ones I have found in the 4 years of having access to DRMO.

I will keep you posted. Thanks for the information on the fording kit. If we happened to get a HMMWV that didn't have the kit installed, does anyone know where to pick one up or how to make one? I found the great post by kurtkds about the M35 that he put together, but didn't know if there were any kits "off the shelf."
I saw some complete kits on EBay $1300 to $1400