• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

HMMWV Fording Kit Delimma

Augi

It's all there under the hood :)

What I have yet to figure out is how to test that the system is actually working properly...

Augi

Randy646

LESO has a water fording kit, if want one still its about 300 bucks for shipping, depending on the company you use. NSN: 2990013195435 It has the pioneer kit, high exhaust and snokel and every wrench and screwdriver to install it. Its for the M966.

Last edited:

ace7010

Fording kits

These vehicles have less than 1000 miles on them and appear to be brand new. We will be inspecting them prior to accepting them. I know about salt water and generally stay away from vehicles operated even near the coast, however, these particular units are, by far, the nicest ones I have found in the 4 years of having access to DRMO.

I will keep you posted. Thanks for the information on the fording kit. If we happened to get a HMMWV that didn't have the kit installed, does anyone know where to pick one up or how to make one? I found the great post by kurtkds about the M35 that he put together, but didn't know if there were any kits "off the shelf."
I saw some complete kits on EBay $1300 to $1400

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks