• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

hot rod deuce and half

SteveKuhn

I hope that both you and Toxic bring your trucks to Sussex this April. Plenty of purists there (including me), but I'm almost certain there's a prize for 'Modified.' Actually, if you both show up, I think we should have 2 blue ribbons based on vintage. Just wonderful imagination and work. Steve

Section8

Although I will probably never get to an SS rally...
It would be totally awesome to see you show up with your crew cab M135 pulling your hot rod on a 16 foot trailer!!!
If I were there, at a rally, I would be the biggest pest with never ending questions for you! LoL.
Looking forward to your next creation. Or write ups on your builds.
Keep up the awesome work!

Another Ahab

Although I will probably never get to an SS rally...
It would be totally awesome to see you show up with your crew cab M135 pulling your hot rod on a 16 foot trailer!!!
If I were there, at a rally, I would be the biggest pest with never ending questions for you! LoL.
Looking forward to your next creation. Or write ups on your builds.
Keep up the awesome work!
Absolutely. Anything in the works?

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks