• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. ~ New Truck

zb39

Eric has hauled 6 trucks for me. Everything always went GREAT!. I will be useing him in the future. :-D Hopefully soon.

bbf

eric just moved a 818 for very good job price was good called me when he pickup the truck and kept me informed one of the better transport that i have had done .

drdstny

Banned
Simple: we can spell HEMTT. Hemet is a city in California. "Hemmit" is neckspeek. You're typing, not talking, so call it a G-D HEMTT and gain a modicum of respect.

Oh, I guess that and the fact that they support a 1600x20 tire without needing special equipment to mount at the side of the road and lack the complexity of a typical 3-piece wheel and lack the sidewall failure characteristics of a "super single" wheel and lack the rust-out characteristics of the indented hub design and have the sexy allure of a tall woman in a long black dress at the cost of a cheap pimpled hooker...I guess those matter too but who am I to say?

Guess you have neither, am I right?

On a more civil note: GL flooded the market with THOUSANDS of HEMTT wheels, and those of us who truly understand, love and want them bought them up and have way more than we can use. I woulda paid $1,000 for a set for my own use, instead I got 12 sets for $150. In other words: there are a few loose wheels out there.

heavy

That's a very descriptive....description. Very nice...

Simple: we can spell HEMTT. Hemet is a city in California. "Hemmit" is neckspeek. You're typing, not talking, so call it a G-D HEMTT and gain a modicum of respect.

Oh, I guess that and the fact that they support a 1600x20 tire without needing special equipment to mount at the side of the road and lack the complexity of a typical 3-piece wheel and lack the sidewall failure characteristics of a "super single" wheel and lack the rust-out characteristics of the indented hub design and have the sexy allure of a tall woman in a long black dress at the cost of a cheap pimpled hooker...I guess those matter too but who am I to say?

big94GMC

I bet you're lovin' that 600CAT.... I drove a mid-'90s W900 with a 625CAT a couple years back - I LOVED THAT THING!!

heavy

pick up 600 gallon tank at Sparta, WI

We have a 600 gallon stoarge tank at Sparta, WI GL site to be picked up this week. approximately 475lbs, 6' x 4' x 5' (L x W x H). If anyone can pick up and store localy for a few days please contact me. PM, email or Phone. Thanks...

ERIC~

Orionspath

Eric has my support as he helped me out at the last minute on a pull from NY to a farm here in Va. His price was reasonable even though I would have paid more for his exceptional customer service.....Would hire again.

Katahdin

I just wanted to say I had a great transport experience with Eric and Bill who delivered my M109A3 yesterday. They hauled it up to Maine from Fort Campbell and managed to move a 5 ton to Vermont at the same time! Here's some pics!

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, too bad I didn't know he was in Loxahatchee. The M59 is there and needs to come north.:-(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks