• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hotshot Transportation Co. ~ New Truck

zb39

Eric has hauled 6 trucks for me. Everything always went GREAT!. I will be useing him in the future. :-D Hopefully soon.

bbf

eric just moved a 818 for very good job price was good called me when he pickup the truck and kept me informed one of the better transport that i have had done .

drdstny

Banned
Simple: we can spell HEMTT. Hemet is a city in California. "Hemmit" is neckspeek. You're typing, not talking, so call it a G-D HEMTT and gain a modicum of respect.

Oh, I guess that and the fact that they support a 1600x20 tire without needing special equipment to mount at the side of the road and lack the complexity of a typical 3-piece wheel and lack the sidewall failure characteristics of a "super single" wheel and lack the rust-out characteristics of the indented hub design and have the sexy allure of a tall woman in a long black dress at the cost of a cheap pimpled hooker...I guess those matter too but who am I to say?

Guess you have neither, am I right?

On a more civil note: GL flooded the market with THOUSANDS of HEMTT wheels, and those of us who truly understand, love and want them bought them up and have way more than we can use. I woulda paid $1,000 for a set for my own use, instead I got 12 sets for $150. In other words: there are a few loose wheels out there.

heavy

That's a very descriptive....description. Very nice...

Simple: we can spell HEMTT. Hemet is a city in California. "Hemmit" is neckspeek. You're typing, not talking, so call it a G-D HEMTT and gain a modicum of respect.

Oh, I guess that and the fact that they support a 1600x20 tire without needing special equipment to mount at the side of the road and lack the complexity of a typical 3-piece wheel and lack the sidewall failure characteristics of a "super single" wheel and lack the rust-out characteristics of the indented hub design and have the sexy allure of a tall woman in a long black dress at the cost of a cheap pimpled hooker...I guess those matter too but who am I to say?

big94GMC

I bet you're lovin' that 600CAT.... I drove a mid-'90s W900 with a 625CAT a couple years back - I LOVED THAT THING!!

heavy

pick up 600 gallon tank at Sparta, WI

We have a 600 gallon stoarge tank at Sparta, WI GL site to be picked up this week. approximately 475lbs, 6' x 4' x 5' (L x W x H). If anyone can pick up and store localy for a few days please contact me. PM, email or Phone. Thanks...

ERIC~

Orionspath

Eric has my support as he helped me out at the last minute on a pull from NY to a farm here in Va. His price was reasonable even though I would have paid more for his exceptional customer service.....Would hire again.

Katahdin

I just wanted to say I had a great transport experience with Eric and Bill who delivered my M109A3 yesterday. They hauled it up to Maine from Fort Campbell and managed to move a 5 ton to Vermont at the same time! Here's some pics!

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dang, too bad I didn't know he was in Loxahatchee. The M59 is there and needs to come north.:-(