• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

huge grayling deuce auction

avengeusa

well if anyone has a couple that run, and have brakes, lemme know, i had no chance to bid on them....and need at least one, maybe two

miltruckman

They all have heat and some have hardtops. I only bid on trucks that had good bodies, ran, and had working brakes, I think there are some drop sides too.

There will be a good selection for sale. And I plan to sell them at Very reasonable prices.

My main focus now is just to get them home.

The paperwork is all in, but I had to split the total between two credit cards it was so large.

GovLiq is now charging your credit card before the EUC clears. I imagine they would refund the amount charged if the EUC does not clear.

Now it is a waiting game for the paperwork to clear and pickup dates to be set.

Bill
Michigan

avengeusa

They all have heat and some have hardtops. I only bid on trucks that had good bodies, ran, and had working brakes, I think there are some drop sides too.

There will be a good selection for sale. And I plan to sell them at Very reasonable prices.

My main focus now is just to get them home.

The paperwork is all in, but I had to split the total between two credit cards it was so large.

GovLiq is now charging your credit card before the EUC clears. I imagine they would refund the amount charged if the EUC does not clear.

Now it is a waiting game for the paperwork to clear and pickup dates to be set.

Bill
Michigan
lemme know, i need at least one, maybee 2.....

littlebob

Bill might want to put his in a circle like the western wagons and call in some A-10 air support ! No doubt GL covers there but in every way..... There was some naughty stuff going on like purposely leaving the switches on and probably switching lot numbers. They need to get away from them stickers and go back to writing it on the bumper.
I never thought of that. Then I rembered we weren't all raised the same. Then the problem solver trys to figuire out if its GL or people viewing trucks.

odjeeper

Wow, Bill, thought I was the only one foolish enough to buy that many trucks at once. Give me a call if I can be of help, might want to call Dan at Pineview also if you need more storage space.

airmech3839

Wow 17!!!!!! Good luck getting them all home! I am sure it will be fun!! Just do us a favor and snap some photos of your rigs being recovered and of those that help out!! We are waiting patiently to see!!:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

BugEyeBear

Well I guess 17 IS the new HIGH WATERMARK for # of Dueces purchased at a single event!! [thumbzup]

ANYONE care to try and beat this?!?!

You'll probably need DEEP pockets in years to come...

I'm looking forward to seeing what you acquired & what you want for them...
My collection is WAY OVERDUE for a nice M35!

-Bear-

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Look at it this way. 17 trucks at even $2000 a piece is still only $34,000. Cheaper than a new diesel pickup.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks