• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

huge grayling deuce auction

BugEyeBear

Look at it this way. 17 trucks at even $2000 a piece is still only $34,000. Cheaper than a new diesel pickup.
I AGREE!

THE POINT I WAS TRYING TO MAKE is that the price of M35s is sure to go up in future years as they become more scarce. RIGHT NOW there appears to be PLENTY at the actions, but that undoubtedly will change... one day...

-Bear-

Rattlehead

Bill,

Let me know when it comes time to get them back, I'll drive if I'm available. You could even get 2 round trips done in a day, IF Murphy is busy harassing other MV'ers that day.

miltruckman

Thanks,

I'll sure be needing drivers when the time comes. I am still waiting for my EUC to clear. When it does I'll have to call the GovLiquidation guy and find out his schedule for pickup dates. Hopefully it will be soon.

Bill

miltruckman

Alright:-D Everything is scheduled. Insurance is arranged, I Still have to borrow a tow-bar just in case. I'm heading up early Tuesday Morning and plan to remove all 17 trucks in one day. I have a place about 6 miles away where I will park them all until I can drive them south to Montrose, MI.

Anyone close and available Tuesday Who would like to help with the big truck shuffel?

I will leave my house ~6AM tuesday. I'll buy your gas if it's not too far!

PM me for details

Thanks,

Bill

jpcj-7

They do have a dock to load these trucks don't they? I asked Joe and he said yes, but I'd like to hear it again before I start out on my journey with a trailer that requires a dock to load! So has any body that has been there seen one around the base?

Thanks!

citizensoldier

They have a dock there but its getting permission to use it that could be a problem. I might be able to help with my wrecker if all else fails, but it would have to be after all my stuff is taken care of. And that could take a while..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks