• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee just arrived M966

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Just got in delivered today it was missing the doors top and windshield. Probably because they were armored. A friend helped me put it back together with a few parts here and there. I am planning on making it all 383 green.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Very nice truck. Quick work getting it back togther. Mine is being delivered Sunday or Monday. I'm excited to install those seats and ignition that I got from you. Will upload pics once they're in.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
A friend fixed a few cracks in the fiberglass and sanded any spots that needed it. We rattle canned it with 383 green sub. I have a pair of Hawker batteries I have had good luck with them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Swapped the blackout light for a 70w Cat hid high beam. Havent decided if I will leave it black or paint it green. I will never use the blackout feature I replace them with something else in all my trucks. Its really bright daylight visible at a distance. I will grab the wire under the dash and put a switch in to control it next week. I have the reverse light switch ordered it goes in the shifter part 5579050. Same as the neutral safety switch but with a threaded bushing over the end so it can mount on the shifter. The hole for it is larger than the neutral safety location. I will think up some creative mounting for the rev lights over the weekend. I also have the latest super bright Trucklite led front & rear turn signals to install. Lots to do never enough time.

hid4.jpghid2.jpghid3.jpg