• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Humvee just arrived M966

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Just got in delivered today it was missing the doors top and windshield. Probably because they were armored. A friend helped me put it back together with a few parts here and there. I am planning on making it all 383 green.

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Very nice truck. Quick work getting it back togther. Mine is being delivered Sunday or Monday. I'm excited to install those seats and ignition that I got from you. Will upload pics once they're in.

Last edited:

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
A friend fixed a few cracks in the fiberglass and sanded any spots that needed it. We rattle canned it with 383 green sub. I have a pair of Hawker batteries I have had good luck with them.

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
Swapped the blackout light for a 70w Cat hid high beam. Havent decided if I will leave it black or paint it green. I will never use the blackout feature I replace them with something else in all my trucks. Its really bright daylight visible at a distance. I will grab the wire under the dash and put a switch in to control it next week. I have the reverse light switch ordered it goes in the shifter part 5579050. Same as the neutral safety switch but with a threaded bushing over the end so it can mount on the shifter. The hole for it is larger than the neutral safety location. I will think up some creative mounting for the rev lights over the weekend. I also have the latest super bright Trucklite led front & rear turn signals to install. Lots to do never enough time.

hid4.jpghid2.jpghid3.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks