• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

humvee vic-1 mounting pics needed

papakb

Tom, Your request isn't clear and that's probably why there haven't been any answers to it. The VIC-1 intercom amplifier (AM1780) mounts on a plate beneath the radio shellf on it's legs and the cables transition out from there, Now is your request actually how the C-2298 crewmember box mounts in the turret? If so then you'll need to specify which turret you have since there are several different configurations.

Help us help you. A picture of what you have would help.

TOM R

Tom, Your request isn't clear and that's probably why there haven't been any answers to it. The VIC-1 intercom amplifier (AM1780) mounts on a plate beneath the radio shellf on it's legs and the cables transition out from there, Now is your request actually how the C-2298 crewmember box mounts in the turret? If so then you'll need to specify which turret you have since there are several different configurations.

Help us help you. A picture of what you have would help.
mounting the crew boxes on a 10 series turret and 11 series turret , i dont want to use the rhino mounts , I want to use the mounts that look like a piece of angle

i have A hybrid turret support that I built , fits a 10 series turret in 11 series truck, check it out in the hot rodding section lots of pics

TOM R

I found this for 10xx series turret support pic on an actual turret would be nice

Also pic of cre box on 11xx turret support20220107_211905.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks