• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic pump on deuce PTO

MikeON

Hi:

My deuce doesn't have a winch, but I have the regular forward-facing PTO ready to put on it. Has anyone ever put a hydraulic pump on this PTO? Is there something that bolts right up, or would I need to rig up a shaft with U-joints?

Thanks,
Mike

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just my humble opinion, maybe run a regular winch driveshaft to the front, and bolt pump on the bumper somehow. You can also get a double PTO that has the rear facing shaft. Then you could add a winch later on. Another option is a transfer case PTO. If you don't need much volume, can put a power steering pump off a 5-ton lds motor on the engine.

Dennis

yorkgulch2

Eastern Surplus has a pto accessory hydraulic pump (one direction) I believe it comes off the rear of the pto so you can still use the front facing pto drive.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks