• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic repair Trailer TM * pics added*

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I didn't pay anything close to that, by about $82,600! :)

The NSN came off the data plate. Same plate also says US Army, but the Marines do often buy stuff through the Army, so I don't know. The painted out areas are more consistent with obliterated Army markings. I'll peel that back in the near future and see what's underneath.

I guess I'll try LOGSA myself again, last few times I tried, it politely told me to get lost. Others on here said it was closed off due to the security concerns of giving the public access to a military site.

Cheers

Edit - as of today, I find LOGSA is available again to us common folk!

Last edited:

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Weird that it's all hand engraved... But Army...
In all the pictures I have found (mostly old GL auctions) for A3 HSTRU's, all were made by Nomura and the data plates were done with an electric pencil. And judging by the handwriting, by the same person.

Cheers

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The painted out areas are more consistent with obliterated Army markings. I'll peel that back in the near future and see what's underneath.
The mood struck me today, so I uncovered the markings on my HSTRU trailer. It was marked- 1CAV 615ASB HSC832T JDTZ0 D0015. So it belonged to the HSC (headquarters supply company), 615th Aviation Support Battalion, of the 1st Cav on Ft Hood.

Cheers

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks