• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydraulic Winch?

hummer4x4guy

WOW yeah George thanks for all those pics... do you know if this winch kit came with "frame extensions" I hear bout em all the time and just wonder if they are included in the kit, as it would seem they would be in there.... Ted If I can sell some stuff in Clare I might consider a winch..but a house would be nice too. :-(

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Boy that NSN winch looks just like the ones we ordered for our units in Iraq and some of them got lost in shipment. Was that a GL bid item? Just wondering because we were trying to find them the whole time I was there.

George

mixed GSA lot in Georgia. I would think that all the kits would look the same. Was there something different about the ones you were getting?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks