• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hydroboost

jhow66

Rear seal has started to leak. Anyone replaced it or should I just buy a rebuilt one?

BKinzey

That Link! :(
$140 rebuilt - OK
$ 60 core - fine, take the old one in.
$ 35 handling - :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Then it's not $140. It's $175 :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I HATE THAT!

ida34

Yeah but you get free shipping. It takes $35 to get the thing to the free shipper. Do you have a local autozone? If so I think most guys have said Autozone is the least expensive.

jhow66

Here is list from area parts stores
NAPA--$178
O'Reilly--$129
Advance--$107
AutoZone--$98
All same brand-same part #527248 :?:

ida34

They may be all the same manufacturer or they may be different. A lot of rebuilders copy the part numbers from the big guys so they do not have to make a catalog.

gasser

Yeah, I went to the local AutoZone and they had to order it in. Came in next day with my core.
Obviously doing that you don't pay for the shipping.
A good deal, plus lifetime warranty.

-graham

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks