• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Beat Ol' 8500!

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Chris are you building a super capable stroller for Ryan? Just curious as those are big tires and wheels for a sidewalk riding baby coach.
Well, it's Grant, but no, they're not going on the grocery getter or the stroller. :) He's going to have to wait a while before I build a truck for him!

CGarbee

Well, I won one of the kitchen trailers I was bidding on, got spanked on the other one...
Didn't stay in the hunt long for a M49 near me as it went way over my budget very fast...

Saw a lot of trailers, dueces, and five tons go for a lot less money than thay have recently and really wanted to bid on a few more things than I ended up bidding on, but got worried about where I would put everything... :)

KaiserM109

Some real bargains went out of Pineville, LA yesterday; deuces for under $1000, some for under $500! My wife put a limit on my spending and I put it all into trailers at Ft. Carson, CO, but I was watching Pineville, LA until about 2 hours before the auction closed.

I stand corrected on that statement. I just figured out that you can't trust the main page, you have to open up a page or tab on each item to get the current bit. The final prices on the deuces I was watching were in the 4 figures.

Question, can the closing date/time of an auction be considered to be a legal holiday so that you can get off work to bid?

Arlyn Whit.

BSH

doghead - I had a friend in high school whose dog was called "doghead"

Those are two VERY nice trailers - straight, clean, with tops. Mine's decent, but nothing like those.

FreightTrain

Banned
Hey,keep the other lot numbers on hand when you go pick up.Ask the GL person if they could do a little snooping and find out who the hell 8500 is.They have all the info in folders in the office.Heck,if you want to get sneeky,tell them your here for lot number blaa blaa(8500 lot) and then when they come back with the folder and papers look it over and tell them you was mistaken and it was lot whoo hoo(your actual lot)......

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks