• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Beat Ol' 8500!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just an m105A2 trailer but, I won it today on GL! I had also bid on several other trailers and trucks today and #.....8500 won all of the others! No animosity here, just surprised!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! Right back at ya, Kenny! Nice T-case in a box!

TacticalTruck

citizensoldier said:
Did anybody watch those M49A2Cs !!!! both are over 20k!!
My buyer bailed on me, :evil: I'd take $10k for my M49A2C. I wiss I could get my junk on GL's site. Did anyone get anything at Mechanicsburg? I ment to bid on the Cat tranny.
Jeff

BigJay

I was watching some trucks but they all went to high for me(read: not a steal).

Jason: I don't know how you're planning on getting the 105s home, but if you'd like help with one I'd follow you up in my F250 if you cover my gas.

-Jay

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Congradulations:
I know when I got my M 127 it was the only one in the lot that 8500 did not win. Maybe he is reading our posts? I know I did not get that mercy on any of the M 818's I was trying to buy as 8500 got them all.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I tried to buy a duece out of Smyna, TN to flip. Had a buyer willing to go 3k but I got my arse kicked. Nothing sold low enough to to allow me to make a profit after buyers premium and tax. There were 38 trucks there and all the ones I was watching went over 2500. Drat the luck.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got a set of 4 12-bolt radial HMMWV rims and 36x12.50 tires and 2 20-bolt 5-ton rims with 395/85R20's (my avatar). I plan to use the 5-ton rims and sell the humvee rims. I just need to find 4 more FMTV rims.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Chris are you building a super capable stroller for Ryan? Just curious as those are big tires and wheels for a sidewalk riding baby coach.
rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks