• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

1951M1078

Its fake leather but seem heavy. Oh and they heavy.
He is here in Phoenix,so the Wife and I went and had a look first. For me no shipping.
Think their the second row seats from the Sienna.Not the front seats.

Looks like the only thing I will need to relocate is the seat belt winder.

Building the frame mount now.

Another Ahab

Its fake leather but seem heavy. Oh and they heavy.
He is here in Phoenix,so the Wife and I went and had a look first. For me no shipping.
Think their the second row seats from the Sienna.Not the front seats.
I'd jump on that like a duck on a bug, Brother, that price is right. :beer:

1951M1078

The seats in that build are way fencer than mine. I have no leg rest and not sure it will go full reclined ? It does recline.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Even with having to pay shipping those are a pretty good find. I would have loved those when I was doing my '57 F100.

1951M1078

Think I have a good mount for the passenger seat and will take it to the shop and finish it up. Then on to the drivers side. Also thinking of adding one to the center seat ?

IMG_3888.jpg

Almost looks like it belongs their ? I even think I will be able to use the side plastic with luck ?Still have some trimming but ?

IMG_3889.jpg

coachgeo

Would love to see a pic of someone sitting in them. Curious how much lateral support there is; thus the question. Hard to tell from the pics how far out the lateral supports protrude without some perspective. Wonder if two could fit back to back in the center facing side windows?

1951M1078

I will see about getting a model to take photos in the seat.

No. Their is only about 18" to 16" behind with the seat back . The seat is about 25" wide. The seat is back a little., Wife does not like the look out over the edge ! LOL But she is the same way about the RV/Semi.

As for the lateral support,its seams very good and love the arm rests ! Still need to fab the drivers side then I can tell you more.

I'm going to build two plat forms for our dog's to be able to look out the side windows. Will hinge them so we don't lose the storage.
Have pulled the driver's storage box and the radio stand on the passenger side.

agazza2

Been playing with some new seats.Will post more when I have the base figured out ?

View attachment 683880
I was thinking about going and checking these seats from the same guy. He advertises a bunch of different types on Craigslist. Since yours are coming along so well and look great, I guess I will need to start working on mine as soon as I get a break from work. Keep up the good work and fabrication.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks