• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

pontiac62

That is where the "Wow " came from. Not less than 75% less buzz in the floor. Also I can feel the tire problem at 50 +-.
Ok. One problem at time. Glad to see improvements being made. I’ve learned quite a bit from everyone one here. Somethings have down right scary. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Man of few words

M1081 LVAD

1951M1078

Well will need to take a step back ! The regulator is goon again ! I give up on this system.
Going to pay the big bucks and get a dual voltage alternator and be done with this over priced Army stuff. Know wonder the country has a debt
But if the new system goes down I can have it repaired at my gen shop.
!

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well will need to take a step back ! The regulator is goon again ! I give up on this system.
Going to pay the big bucks and get a dual voltage alternator and be done with this over priced Army stuff. Know wonder the country has a debt
But if the new system goes down I can have it repaired at my gen shop.
Seriously thinking of selling my LMTV while everything is working right.

1951M1078

Look what came today ! All the way from the UK and it was cheaper ( by $200)
IMG_4668.jpg
than I could get it in the US ? Even with the shipping (it came 2 day) Go figure.

1951M1078

Started work on the battery tray for the G 31 battery system. All glassed up and ready for some timing. Just made a simple mold so the tray would have a outside wall.

IMG_4669.jpgIMG_4670.jpg

Will try a test fit Saturday.

1951M1078

Well the new tray will be a big pain to install ! Lots of things need to be unbolted ! Like everything .

So I'm on to another idea. Its the 4 x $300 battery's that is on my mind. Out west the battery's are good for maybe 3 years,its the heat. And the one's with free replacement for 3 years are more like $500.

Also is their a good post about how the charging system works ? Had the system come on for about 2 min. and then off again. Going to read some TM's and see if I can figure it out,again.

agazza2

Costco have e year replacement batteries, and are very good about replacing them with no problems. They have earned my business, and have already replaced my RV batteries that are 1 year warranty.