• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I have joined the club ! And yes I have lost my mine !

1951M1078

Think you will like it. I have not started the walls inside my build. I feel having things on hand before starting in the way to go.I'm going to run a 1" vent line to the roof.

Masspilot

I agree with you I was wanting to start on my bathroom walls but I was Leary about not having the toilet to.make sure I sent the walls right. Did you order the outside door also if you did is there a link to the one that fits it

1951M1078

Door was a little pricey. Going to us a RV door. Found one that is about $55 and is 16" x 12". The toilet comes with a template and I need to see if their are and problems with this door ?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-NEw-...m=172536688676&_trksid=p2060778.c100290.m3507

Once I have the door I will frame the outside wall for it. Just need to be able to get to the cassette and mount the bottom of the toilet.

Not sure how I will hook up the vent ? Some king of flex pipe with a disconnect ?

Duckworthe

I have that toilet. The cassette has vent on it to break the vacuum while dumping. They make a fan unit that fits the cassette and when the dump valve is opened it turns on the fan putting a neg flow down into the cassette keeping the "Smells" in the cassette. I didn't buy it and still feel that I don't need it. I put some toilet chemicals in it and never have any smell. So for me, not needed.

1951M1078

Thanks Duck.
I will put the pipe in the wall but ? If I want to add a roof vent later it will be their.
I say the vent system you are talking about .

1951M1078

Like 48 hours and 10 min. Not kidding,came DHL. When I tracked it was in the UK and the next thing I get a email that it is in Ohio.The next day I get a email its out for delivery.
Hope you have that luck. Shipping was like $160+ but even with shipping it was less than anybody in the states.

Masspilot

Well I sent them an email I hope I see something in email tomorrow. I ordered the exact one you had a link to. So hope it comes through and I have no issues

1951M1078

Oh. I didn't go that way. Just Ebay.
I bet if you ask they will give you the tracking number. Can't be leave they didn't ? I got flooded with stuff.

Was your shipping in the $160 range ?

Masspilot

Yes I asked them for all kinds of info and yes shipping was about that much it was the same company you bought yours from there name was caravan accessories

1951M1078

I had no problems. Hang in their ,I think they will come through.

Maybe their is more clearing time (payment) with your way ? Banks can be very slow ?