• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I just had to give it that extra 1/4 turn

DeucesWild11

:funny: I didn't think of that, just never got his name on the phone and didn't know how big of an operation he runs over there so I didn't want to assume. Funny none the less. I found the pic in the TM of the new location for the switch.. here it is for any one else who is planning to do this upgrade.

Attachments

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
For as great as a job he does, you would be surprised how small his set up is. He always has what I need though. And he is an all around great guy.

DeucesWild11

OK, got the upgrade kit and.. uhh arggh mine of course looks and is set up different than most. Now my truck was a firetruck so perhaps that's why I don't have an air line running to the back of the truck for trailer brakes. Take a look at the pic. I actually didn't need most of the kit because where the switch goes I had a plug there before.. no airline to re-route. I assume that is where the airline comes out of to go back for trailer brakes? Your thoughts?

Anyway I tried out the truck and it works great and the brakes light up too!:grin:

Attachments