• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ice boogers

rue_69

So, last week I was driving around and realized my right turn signal wasn't working. I figured a bulb must have burnt out and I put it on my list of things to do (its a long list). Then last night I realized my other turn signal wasn't working, so I pulled over, got out and looked at my tail lights to see that neither were working. I then noticed a Giant Ice Booger about 1' wide by 2' big dangling from a bunch of wires underneath my tail light. This thing was frozen solid to the point I couldn't pull the wires out and I didn't have any tools with me, so I decided to drive home and fix it. By the time I got home, the ice chunk had broken off and taken all those wires with it:evil:! Luckily my friend Dave had a spare tail light harness/housing that he hooked me up with, but what a pain in the a$$. This ever happen to anybody else?

Midnight Rider

Well I did have some ice build up in the rear bumper and when I kicked it to get it out of there I found it had disconnected the driver's side rear black-out light.

I didn't lose any cables though. I need to get it reconnected this week.

rue_69

Yea, your prolly right about the mud flaps, but seriously, mud flaps/running boards/sun visors are old guy items:roll:. People already think I'm weird enough because I drive around a camo truck!

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tend to get ice boogers up in the grill and rear bumper of my jeep. Nothing too bad as a little kick makes all the difference. Its always good to do a pre-vehicle inspection every few days...even if it is usually to catch new dings and dents more than "snow boogers" hahaha!rofl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks