• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I'd like to find a TM for HDT 90000 btu heater

Poccur

The auction is for an SHC...Space Heater Convective...They are self powered...You have an onboard battery that you charge before deployment...when in the field the battery starts the fuel pump and the fan...once the flame is established the heat is blown into the space by the fan...On the way out of the heater the heat goes over a thermopile (like a bundle of thermo-couples), the power generated by the thermopile is routed back to charge battery..the circle is complete:)
Presto!! Self powered heater..

Poccur

It is a 24VDC battery by the way in the larger BTU models...smaller ones have 2 x 12V batteries in them..

So?? Did you buy the SHC?? Enquiring minds need to now...

Last edited:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
ZiggyO has some of these, might want to send him a PM. His wife is in the hospital, so have patience on a reply.

NEIOWA

The link was to a like item they auctioned off. FD can get no cost from DOD surplus. But I'd like to find a TM to look over before I request transfer.

kloppk

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scroll up to post #6
Click on "Poccur" in the very left side of the post
Click Private Message in the pop up box
Fill out the PM message with a title and text of your message to Poccur
Scroll down and click Submit Message

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Scroll up to post #6
Click on "Poccur" in the very left side of the post
Click Private Message in the pop up box
Fill out the PM message with a title and text of your message to Poccur
Scroll down and click Submit Message
Unless his PM box is full then it won't go through , but he does have a e-mail option when you follow the above directions.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks