• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Identify These Radio Sets

maxim

I would like to know the model designation, approximate years of use and applicaton of each of these:

First, is a radio with frequency range of 200-280 Mhz on a rotating dial and presume it a ground vehicular to airborne variety. There is not a tag on it. Does this get power from a PP 109 or 112 and what would be the antenna.

Second, is a wood cased set with tubes and two locking dials "I" band and "G" band labled BC-1006-B Philco Corporation. Apparently a test set for something but what.

Attachments

maxim

It is amazing the answers come from just around the corner...hey Beast thanx..I intend to use them for display in a '55 M38a1 Air Force (Strata) if I ever get it done. It was a disaster but originally came from Wurtsmouth. I already have a PP-112. Got any idea for a near correct antenna or will the 116,117,118 work? I see on yours where the data plate was and only glue left on mine.

67Beast

Mine is not hooked up to the antenna right now until I find the cable jumper to hook the antenna of the R-110 through the antenna of the RT-67. I currently have the 116,117,118 to an AB-15 base mounted on a MP 50 with the corner mount. Stop in sometime when you are down this way if you want to check it out.

Attachments