• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If political discussion is not allowed, why are political ads accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If I loose I will get 3-5 years in prison. I am not worried at all I am fully confident in the Jury system. The trial will take 3-4 days. I am fully confident I will post the outcome, if not I lost.
Don, I've been absolutely sure how a courts decision should have ended a situation, and lost. I hope you at least get conjugal visits. Kipman will vist...:p

Last edited:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've considered amending the rules to dis-allow stupid members and stupid threads. That would eliminate a lot of issues. fat lady sings

Tanner

Hey, watch it MarcusOReallyus.... my mother was a 'pissy Abanian'. You, Sir, have crossed the line! rofl We can all get along in the playground of the OD Green Party!

Pink tutus
tequila
zip ties
pickled herring
fat lady elves

'Tanner'

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Management also has the "right" to either ban you, or give you a few days off to think about your "rights" and their "rights".
By the way, I mentioned this same subject in another thread last week, guess no one paid attention.

I paid attention, contacted patracy and doghead, got answers and the thread was closed, question answered.

The downside is that I use AdBlock so I don't see any of the ads at all now which brings up the dilemma of no revenue for SS....... :-(

No that it matters much:

Constitution 101: The Meaning and History of the U.S. Constitution - Hillsdale College

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don, I've been absolutely sure how a courts decision should have ended a situation, and lost. I hope you at least get conjugal visits. Kipman will vist...:p

What if he don't like midgets or garden gnomes?

3dAngus

I've considered amending the rules to dis-allow stupid members and stupid threads. That would eliminate a lot of issues. fat lady sings
The membership would dwindle from 36000 members to 360.
And then what will all of us banned folks do with ourselves?

"Steelsoldiers for President!"

Hummm.... put that up and the ad that followed was...

"Class 4 Trucks and Parts."

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It is what it is. Someone has to stand on their own two feet. There are so many people out there where the system screwed them, I refuse to be one of them. I am 70/30 split on the outcome. 70 in my favor. Time will tell.

steelandcanvas

wdbtchr

BTW, Clinto mentioned Free Speech, I personally know alot about the subject. I am currently in Court right now on a freedom of speech case. I gave my X, a lawyer bad feedback and published the truth and was charged with 4 felony's, 2 are called "unlawful posting" for the posts and publishing and 2 for using a computer in the commission of a crime. Our Oakland County Prosecutor wants to singlehandedly change our first amendment right to freedom of speech to include what amounts to is bad feedback.

Last week they offered me 5 years probation, I refused. I am guilty of nothing. I am taking my case to a Jury Trial October 29th to ensure they will not charge anyone else down the road with the same thing. If I loose I will get 3-5 years in prison. I am not worried at all I am fully confident in the Jury system. The trial will take 3-4 days. I am fully confident I will post the outcome, if not I lost.

The only reason I am putting this out there is to let you all know there is still people out there that will fight and or die for whats right and will not be intimidated by anything or anyone for the betterment of our fellow mans rights.
If they send you to the big house let me know and I'll send you a carton of cigerettes.

Management also has the "right" to either ban you, or give you a few days off to think about your "rights" and their "rights".
By the way, I mentioned this same subject in another thread last week, guess no one paid attention.
There must have been a more interesting thread going at the time. That's why I following this thread now. Plust I think it's funny. Not that I would mention long legs and bikinis.:roll:

steelandcanvas

If they send you to the big house let me know and I'll send you a carton of cigerettes.

There must have been a more interesting thread going at the time. That's why I following this thread now. Plust I think it's funny. Not that I would mention long legs and bikinis.:roll:
A more interesting thread? Surely you jest! :wink:

Tanner

It is what it is. Someone has to stand on their own two feet. There are so many people out there where the system screwed them, I refuse to be one of them. I am 70/30 split on the outcome. 70 in my favor. Time will tell.
islandguydon - hope decision goes in your favor, Sir!

IN THE EVENT THAT IT DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY... then I'd recommend that you get over to the bookstore or hit up Amazon & get yourself a copy of 'The Secret', by Rhonda Byrne. You could find it useful in the event (unlikely) that you have to visit the graybar hotel... here, for your benefit, I have attached a video review of the book.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6aAVKhWmFs[/media]

Good Luck!

'Tanner'

islandguydon

Steel Soldiers Supporter
islandguydon - hope decision goes in your favor, Sir!

IN THE EVENT THAT IT DOESN'T GO YOUR WAY...

Good Luck! 'Tanner'
LMFAO, That was the best laugh I had all month, Thanks Tanner. I figured I might get a few Big Bubba / soap jokes thrown in but what the heck, I have thick skin. As I am homophobic myself. I can and will stand on my own two feet. I will be just fine. I have the good lord with an angle on my shoulder watching over me as he has for 50 years :).

Thanks again for the laugh.

41cl8m5

My work has just started sensitivity training for everyone. I for one don't think it will help matters it will be just quiter.

After trying to follow the rules here, I think I have a head start on it. Yea I still can get a hot head on things I've just learned to try to keep it to myself and to just let it go.

Freedoms that we all perceive to have have been given to all of us by the blood and personal sacrifices others have shed. I always keep that in mind.

There will always be rules, pushing it just makes it worse

saddamsnightmare

September 17th, 2012.

While I do not usually disagree with folks whom I have had a long and sometimes wonderful relationship on here... With all the squawking about First Amendment rights, political speech and all, all I can figure is that common sense isn't as common as it used to be?
The rule of thumb used to be in the mountains of West Virginia when and where I grew up was, that if YOU hired the hall, and YOU PAID the band, YOU got to listen to whatever music you wanted to hear. So what's the problem? Chris is from West Virginia, so I figure he hired the hall, paid for the server and created the site....
We are fortunate that he and Mangus & Co. let us use the hall just because we all have a similar affliction, or addition, whatever you want to call it. IF you can't handle the rules nicely set out by the hall's lessee, you do have the right to ship yourself off to some other tree to sleep off your night out on the town! Too pointed? Maybe! But I figure it will get through to those who most need the thought to chew on.aua
Any one of you can rent your own hall and band, that is the way it goes. I back the man what own's the joint to the hilt. Having said that, let's get on with more important business....:p

Besides, What would the rest of us do for interesting stories and laughs if all of you offenders got benned off this site...?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks