• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If you have an M105A2 with an undamaged valve ...

indy4x4fab

Banned
I have one of these valves if someone needs it, brand new off the trailer. I hate these valves on the m105s. I have burned up two axles because these valves hang up in side after you let off the brakes and the valve doesn't let the brake completely release. I got rid of mine and just set it up with out it, air line from glad hand strait to the brake chamber. Works great. Now on the m129a2c (a 12 ton box van trailer) I had the same problem, and replaced that valve with a brand new one, for the simple reason if the brakes fail or I loose air pressure I want to be able to stop that thing.

Now this is just my two cents but I say on a m105 get rid of that stoopid thing, the trailers small enough a deuce and certainly any five tone could stop that thing if the brakes failed on the trailer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks