• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im in the club :)

JR

The deuce Club, I just want to thank everybody, it was everybody's positive attitude here that ultimately helped me decide to get it. Ya'll are like a support group for MV junkies :lol:

Ill get some more detailed pics later. It wont take much to make this rig really nice.

I am looking for some bow pieces so I can eventually get a canopy for it.

Here she is...

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks good. Big Mike is going to like it! Where are you located? Time to get to a rally.

JR

I want to go to a rally bad!!! How many members are close to Hampton roads? I am going to try and go to Hatteras Island or Corolla NC for some beach driving in the next few weeks. Anybody want to come? We can have a mini rally. I am specifically in Virginia beach, anybody else here? Would love to get together with fellow owners.

littlebob

JR said:
The deuce Club, I just want to thank everybody, it was everybody's positive attitude here that ultimately helped me decide to get it. Ya'll are like a support group for MV junkies :lol:

Ill get some more detailed pics later. It wont take much to make this rig really nice.

I am looking for some bow pieces so I can eventually get a canopy for it.

Here she is...

JR,
I came for the information and the positive attitude keeps me here. I've only met a few members personallly, but all I've met seem to be great. This site is must for anyone that owns and operates your vehicle. A lot have of the members have multiple MV's and will
have knowledge about about all things MV.
Welcome Aboard!
littlebob

scooter01922

Those covers belong to builder77, super guy to deal with :) :) I can't imagine it not fitting, they all look the same to me tiedown wise.

davidkroberts

yeah cults right..... dont agree with the support group though most of those try to get you to NOT do something. You can usually tell how long someone has been on here by the amount of vehicles in his signature if thats any measure of the "support" your going to recieve....l rofl . Since ive been on here my property has become a Motor Pool.

Really like the truck, looks good :D

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get that truck from Blake? If so, I've driven that truck. It is a really good runner! That truck really wants to run! Good luck!

mhodges

Hey JR- congrats! I'll never forget that feeling of my first deuce! its exciting! anyhow, I'm over in Smithfield, just a stone's throw from you. Unfortunately, I am selling my only deuce to another member here....hopefully sometime down the road, I will be able to have another. But if you need any help with anything, just let me know, always glad to help a fellow SS.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks