• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Im in the club :)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like Ethan won one of the lots at Redstone for the covers. I was bidding but my pockets weren't deep enough. Too bad they aren't green. Oh, very nice looking truck, welcome to the club (cult).

JR

Thanks for the compliments. mhodges, Daneil, i pm'ed you for your contact info, anybody else near va beach?

Anybody have Eathans contact? I pm'ed him but no response.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
JR: See the other post...Ethan just passed away. We should let his fiance know that he has cargo covers in AL that he might have paid for. I have a truck waiting for me there. I'd be happy to throw the covers on free of charge and will get them to his fiance...or we could work out a way to sell them on this list with the proceeds to benefit his fiance.

Bkubu is that the covers at Redstone? if it is I am 5 miles from base and would be more then glad to pick them up for you guys or builder and hold or help to get the stuff to you guys. If there is anything i can do to help move stuff let me know.

JR

RE: Re: RE: Im in the club :)

I am very sorry to hear about Eathan, thats too bad. Richmond is not far, I would have liked to meet him.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe the covers are in Montgomery, AL. I am not sure that he has paid for them, but, even if he has not, GL will charge his credit card the 25% default fee that his family will end up having to pay if they don't at least notify GL or contest it. I am not sure how to proceed as GL will not give out info on another customer. Perhaps, Robyn can look into this to let Jill know if he has paid or what needs to be done to either complete the transaction or probably preferably void the auction due to Ethan's passing. Regardless, it sounds like many of us will help. I just am unsure how to proceed to find out if he paid for them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks