• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of heater blower motor where to buy?

dusterjh

Hi All,

I am in need of a blower motor. Anyone know a source for these, or an interchangeable one?
Thanks in advance!

Joe
Towanda, PA

SGT FROST

Hey Joe whatea no I think I can get you ablower motor I have a Friend who has a friend that I got to meet that has a stack of them . Call me with all the numbers you can give me and I will try to get one for you !304 544 1066. I will give you all the info. SGT FROST

hellrayzor1

HI,

eriksmilitarysurplus.com has tach cables for $38.00, I dont know if thats a good price or not but I saw it on his website. I have bought a few things from him and have had great service.

Mark (Deuce newbie)

jimmcld

I got one from Memphis Equipment. They first said that they didn't have any because they took all the heaters off their trucks and replaced them with civy heaters. So, I asked what they did with all the ones they took off. After a pause, he took my number and said that he would call me back. A few minutes later, he called and said that he had found one. I think it was around $40.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks