• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

In need of heater blower motor where to buy?

dusterjh

Hi All,

I am in need of a blower motor. Anyone know a source for these, or an interchangeable one?
Thanks in advance!

Joe
Towanda, PA

SGT FROST

Hey Joe whatea no I think I can get you ablower motor I have a Friend who has a friend that I got to meet that has a stack of them . Call me with all the numbers you can give me and I will try to get one for you !304 544 1066. I will give you all the info. SGT FROST

hellrayzor1

HI,

eriksmilitarysurplus.com has tach cables for $38.00, I dont know if thats a good price or not but I saw it on his website. I have bought a few things from him and have had great service.

Mark (Deuce newbie)

jimmcld

I got one from Memphis Equipment. They first said that they didn't have any because they took all the heaters off their trucks and replaced them with civy heaters. So, I asked what they did with all the ones they took off. After a pause, he took my number and said that he would call me back. A few minutes later, he called and said that he had found one. I think it was around $40.